Aged 5,6 or 7? Click here to find Hector on the Thinkuknow website.
If you are aged between 8 and 10, Click here to access the Cyber Cafe to test your knowledge of online safety.
Online Safety Council
Your Online safety council this year are:
Finn – Y3
Partrick – Y4
Harry – Y5
Tom – Y6
In order to access the Internet at Forton School, you have discussed and signed the following rules.
- I will only use ICT in school for school purposes.
- I will not bring equipment e.g. a mobile phone or mobile games consoles into school unless specifically asked by my teacher.
- I will only use the Internet and/or online tools when a trusted adult is present.
- I will only use my class e‐mail address or my own school email address when emailing.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty.
- I will not deliberately bring in inappropriate electronic materials from home.
- I will not deliberately look for, or access inappropriate websites.
- If I accidentally find anything inappropriate I will tell my teacher immediately.
- I will only communicate online with people a trusted adult has approved.
- I will make sure that all ICT contact with other children and adults is responsible, polite and sensible.
- I will not give out my own, or others’, details such as names, phone numbers or home addresses.
- I will not tell other people my ICT passwords.
- I will not arrange to meet anyone that I have met online.
- I will only open/delete my own files.
- I will not attempt to download or install anything on to the school network without permission.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using ICT because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
- I know that my use of ICT can be checked and that my parent/ carer contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my eSafety.
- I understand that failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy may result in disciplinary steps being taken in line with the school’s Behaviour Policy.